Index du forum

arco Andretti $2,500 on Sunday for

arco Andretti $2,500 on Sunday for

Messagepar lw789 » Ven 11 2018

HOUSTON -- IndyCar fined Marco Andretti $2,500 on Sunday for failing to heed to an order from race control during the Grand Prix of Houston. Andretti ignored a blue flag during Saturdays first race to give way to leader Takuma Sato as Andretti tried to stay on the lead lap. Race control could have perceived that Andretti was holding up Sato to allow Andretti Autosport teammate James Hinchcliffe to catch the leader. Because Andretti ignored the blue flag, he was given a black flag and a drive-thru penalty. In addition to the fine, IndyCar placed Andretti on probation for three races beginning with Sundays race. Andretti Autosport was also fined $2,500. Andretti vehemently disagreed with the penalty following Sundays qualifying session. "My question was, what would have happened if James was leading?" he said. "Its the 20th lap of the race and the facts are I finished ahead of Sato. Because you have to fight. Its early in the race. If its late in the race, I would have moved over, they wouldnt have had to tell me to move over." Andretti had been spun by teammate Carlos Munoz earlier in the race to put him in position to be lapped by Sato. But his car was not damaged, and he went on to an eighth-place finish. Sato was involved in a later accident and finished 22nd. "I wasnt off the pace," Andretti said, arguing he was only in position to be lapped "because I got spun. If (the leaders) caught me by a whole lap, then they have a point. But I was one of the top three fastest cars out there." Matt Longacre Jersey . The New York-based Committee to Protect Journalists detailed in a report how Russian and international journalists have been harassed and prevented from covering sensitive stories in Sochi such as the abuse of migrant workers and environmental issues. Dominique Easley Jersey . The NFL says Wednesday that the game between the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on Oct. 26 will start at 1:30 p. http://www.cheapramsjerseyssale.com/?ta ... ersey-sale. The Jays responded to the three-spot Detroit placed on Casey Janssen the evening before with an attack on the Tigers Achilles Heel, its bullpen, tying the game in the ninth and winning the game in the 10th. The result absolved Marcus Stroman, brilliant once again, of a tough luck loss while at the same time robbing Max Scherzer, brilliant once again, of a deserved win. Wholesale Rams Jerseys China . -- The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Cuban shortstop Erisbel Arruebarrena to a $25 million, five-year contract Saturday. John Sullivan Jersey . Kalish got his first hit since Sept. 11, 2012, when he rapped an RBI triple in the first inning Sunday in the Chicago Cubs 8-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies.BAIE-COMEAU, Que. - Philippe Cadorette made 30 saves as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar shut out the Shawinigan Cataractes 2-0 in the lone Quebec Major Junior Hockey League game Tuesday. The Drakkar (21-8-4) only needed a pair of first-period goals from Alexis Vanier and Bokonndji Imama to beat Shawinigan.dddddddddddd Vanier scored just 22 seconds into the game on the power play, and Imama added another in the dying seconds of the first. Storm Phaneuf finished with 31 saves in net for the league-worst Cataractes (6-23-3). Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Retour vers questions